• Arcade

Thread: Salutations!

Salutations!

Greetings in the matchless name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ!

My name is Ronald Robey. I am a retired (from the pulpit, but not from preaching the Gospel truth) Minister.

I have pastored two fellowships over an eight year stretch, and am currently leading a home church.

Our beliefs are Bible-grounded, rather than Bible based. Many who claim to be Bible based are like television movies that are based on truth. Just as the movie based on truth takes artistic liberties with actual events, many Bible based churches take artistic liberties in the doctrines they preach.

We believe we are living under the dispensation of Grace, and not under Law. Therefore, we do not teach that people are to observe any part of the Mosaic Law, but only that which the saved in Christ are told to observe in the New Covenant epistles.

This is not to say we don't teach or believe the Old Testament Scriptures. We certainly do believe and teach them. However, we teach them as being historical and educational books that are meant to point to Christ as being the mediator for our Salvation and propitiation for our sins. By the works of the Law shall no flesh be justified in His sight.

Administrator

Blog Entries
      Welcome to PS!