Thread: It's a Boy!

Administrator

It's a Boy!

It's a Boy!
      by PamFord Davis
      11/30/18
      Free to Share

Its a boy!

That was just what I wanted to hear; April had a baby brother.

I gave birth to both April and our son Lee before the sex of a child was routinely determined during pregnancy (through ultrasound images-sonograms). We had hoped for a boy but had to wait to find out if hopes would become reality. Mary and Joseph did not have to wait.

Its a boy!

Gabriel told Mary.

And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.

And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name Jesus.

He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end (Luke 1:30-33 KJV).

Joseph knew.

Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a public example, was minded to put her away privily.

But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins (Matthew 1:18-21 KJV).

Wing His Words
      Pam Ford Davis
      http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?id=40416
      http://pamforddavis.wordpress.com/about

Administrator

Blog Entries
      When my daughter was born - the doctor wasnt sure of the gender
      They had to clean her up - then we found out we had a second daughter.

Administrator

Very interesting! My Mom had given birth to 4 girls before God gave her a boy. When told she had a son, she didn't believe it till they showed her!