• Arcade

Thread: Top Priority

Administrator

Top Priority

Top Priority
      by PamFord Davis
      07/22/20
      Free to Share

Individuals and businesses frequently choose priority mail.

Apostle John shared the urgent Revelation of Jesus Christ with seven churches.

Today, it is still a top priority.

“The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show His servants—things which must shortly take place. And He sent and signified it by His angel to His servant John, who bore witness to the word of God, and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, to all things that he saw. Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written in it; for the time is near.

John, to the seven churches which are in Asia:

Grace to you and peace from Him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven Spirits who are before His throne, and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler over the kings of the earth.

To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood, and has made us kings and priests to His God and Father, to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.

‘I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,’ says the Lord, ‘who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty (Revelation 1:1-8 NKJV).”

Signed, sealed (by the Holy Spirit) and delivered!

Wing His Words
      Pam Ford Davis
      http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?id=40416
      http://www.pamforddavis.com

Administrator

During this crisis of the virus - many think it is the last day. Last night in our Wed night Bible Study we were talking about our last days
      (we are going thru the BF&M) as I prepared the study, I came across a long listof people who predicted the return of the Lord.
      Obviously, they were all wrong. Some have tried to find loop holes.
      Such as the man in 1988, when Edgar said he did not know the day or hour - but he knew the week the Lord would return.
      He, as well was wrong.
      Even, my dad made a general statement. He would tell us that he believe the Lord would return in his lifetime.
      Well, Dad went to the presence of the Lord, back in 1993. Well, that was some 27 years ago.

I do believe the Lord could return any time - but then again - it could be another 572 years!

Lets server the Lord for whatever time we have- as we increase the Kingdom.

Administrator

Amen & Amen.
      I remember as a child seeing a front page headline in the Syracuse Herald Journal about the end of the world. Scared me...
      As Christians, we have no reason to fear.